Finance being the backbone of an organization needs critical focus and deeper expertise in managing the business processes associated with it. We at Echelon understand this and bring to the fore our deep expertise in the associated business processes. Echelon has been delivering varied projects in this space leveraging SAP as the platform and has built a robust Shared Services Practice and supporting Global customers. We have now combined this with our Industry-level process knowledge and vertical exposure to offer the below services in the Shared Services arena.
Services in the Shared Services Arena
- Business Process Analysis
- Process Level Optimizations
- Usage of Technology and Tools
- Business Process Transformation
- Automation for Repetitive Tasks
- Business Process usage and linkage
- Technology-led Business Processes
- Adoption of Business Processes for latest technology adoption
- Machine Learning
- Robotic Process Automation
We intend to combine the above services to cater to the Financial Accounting and related aspects in the business process areas, answering some critical questions around:
- What are the process areas for the adoption of Shared Services?
- Should we look at the transformation of business processes?
- Is there a potential business impact on operations?
- How can we stabilize and Innovate?
- Faster time to market and technological adoption
Our Focus areas
Shared Services Model
- Centrally Governed not Centrally Located
- Ability to offer Global, Divisional and Regional Services
- Aligned to Group Functions Owned Operating Models
- Performance metrics agreed with Business Users
- Shared Services for all Support Functions will be in scope in a phased manner
- The balance between Shared Services Center and Retained Services will be agreed as part of ongoing Solution Governance
- Operates clearly defined and measurable processes
- Focuses on the optimization and improved standardization of processes
- Measured by SLAs and KPIs
Cash Applications Processing: