● Experience with 1 or 2 End to End SAP S4HANA Implementation experience and min. 2 Support Projects as SAP MM Consultant is must.
● Should have worked on with Large client with multiple systems interfaces along with SAP with complex system architecture.
● Good RICEF developments experience. Very Good understanding of WRICEF objects. Worked independently and completed E2E cycles of Enhancements, Interfaces, Conversion programs, Custom reports, Custom fields in master data
● Very good understanding of FIORI apps
• Must have experience of S/4 HANA.
● Completely aware of the changes introduced in S4 HANA 1909 in the area of Procure to Pay & SAP Best Practices
● Configuration experience of flexible workflow in S4HANA is must.
● Configuration experience of Org. structure like Plant., Pur. Org., storage locations, Pricing Procedure, Inventory Management, automatic account determination, material valuation, Serial Number Management, Vendor Subrange, Batch management, screen enhancements, Drop Shipment, Vendor Rebates
● Very good understanding of ALE/IDOC and EDI interfaces with Third Party systems with SAP
● New Requirement Analysis, preparation of CR (if applicable), resolution of Change Requests and writing functional specifications for them, Preparing test data, performing UT and SIT, taking approvals from business / IT SPOC and then ensuring its delivery to the PRD
● Knowledge of Activate methodology, S4HANA Best Practices, Unit Testing, Integration Testing