• The candidate should have managed a team of at least 20-30 resources
• The candidate should be extremely strong with offshore project management including
working with partners/vendors.
• The candidate should know how to create contracts, SOW, CR and all project related
• The candidate should have strong understanding of starting a project and establishing project charter
• The candidate should have worked with US clients. We will prefer candidates that have travelled to US to work with the client for a long or even short duration
• The candidate must have strong verbal and written communication skills. This is non-negotiable.
• The candidate must have managed S4 project from offshore. Managing AMS projects even in S4 or older version of SAP ECC may be considered.
• The candidate must be very strong in planning, reporting, escalation management, problem resolution, customer management, vendor management and team management
• The candidate must be highly process oriented and should know how to build consensus amongst different stakeholders.
• The candidate should be a leader in the true sense – work with assumptions, work under pressure, motivate team, manage team morale, manage retention, guide the team.
• The candidate should be able to run by making assumptions and adjusting the project as and when information is made available. Working with unknown is a desirable trait.
• The candidate must have some experience working in a smaller organization though this is not mandatory (but highly preferred).
• Candidate with H1B or B1 visa will be highly preferred 1
• Candidate should be flexible in terms of work hours to ensure there is overlap with the US team.
• 10+ years of exp needed.
• Experience or Knowledge in S4 – any module
• Exposure and understanding of S4 cloud offerings and functionalities
• Exposure and understanding, as a PM or a functional/technical consultant, of various integration strategies within S4.
• Exposure and understanding of data conversion and management
• Manage the entire S4 implementation project from offshore
• Kick off the project
• Gather project artefacts and charter
• Setup communication plan with the onsite team
• Ramp up the team using existing resources or by hiring
• Work very closely with the onsite PM to finalize the project plan and all the milestones
• Work with the offshore team to complete all the tasks throughout the duration of the project.
• Ensure the team is well aware of their role and tasks.
• Ensure work is delivered on time with highest quality
• Communicate the status to all the stakeholders
• Participate in all client and internal calls
• Manage all escalations- client or internal
• Keep the project on track by tracking progress and milestones
• Work on and submit status reports, risk register, issue log and all project related documents
• Travel onsite for short or long duration to meet the team and drive the project towards successful completion.
• Lead the team – mentoring them, helping them with their tasks as and when required, assessing their performance, making changes to the team as and when required
Good to have Skills: 1) PMP certification 2) S4 certification 3) SD / VC
We help organizations turn into Intelligent Enterprises by assisting at every step of their digital transformation journey.
We help global companies throughout diverse industries and offer industry-specific solutions.
Echelon puts end-user client experience first and adapt as per your business needs through effective collaboration.
Echelon SAP solutions can assist you in reshaping your company’s future. Expedite your digital transformation journey.
Input your search keywords and press Enter.