● Will serve as the subject matter expert and primary point of contact for candidates.
● Full life cycle recruitment and management of the talent acquisition process including, but not limited to, phone screens, candidate assessments, candidate tracking and status updates, interview feedback sessions, compensation analysis, offer extension and onboarding.
● Educate stakeholders on the recruitment process, set expectations, and maintain communication throughout the process.
● Drive the hiring process; actively engage with managers, provide ongoing status of requisitions, advise and influence managers throughout the hiring process, and close requisitions in a timely manner.
● Manage active candidates throughout the recruitment process through effective communication to ensure a positive candidate experience. Maintain talent pipelines through ongoing, targeted communication to stay in contact with potential candidates who have experience that aligns with current and future business requirements.
● Identify and present a diverse candidate slate to support business diversity and inclusion efforts.
● Complete reports to provide requisition status and measure recruiting performance.
● Responsible for data management and integrity within the applicant tracking system and compliance of federal employment laws and internal policies and procedures.
● Competitive spirit and self-motivated
● Desire to build a long-term career in a fast-paced environment.
● Consistently collaborate and respond to colleagues and external sources.
● Demonstrate accountability for results.
● Good organizational, multi-tasking and time management skills.
● Experience with hiring mid-senior level talent (both technical/functional positions)
● Headhunting experience/experience with full-time positions is a must.
● Bachelor’s degree.
● Experience with Microsoft Office tools
● Relationship management skills
● ZOHO or another Applicant Tracking Systems experience
● Understanding of recruiting sourcing strategies and social media
● Ability to work independently and as a team member.
● Professional communication skills – written, oral and interpersonal.
● A get-it-done attitude.
We achieve milestones by embracing Echelon's four core values at the workplace: Trust, Communication, Excellence, and Collaboration
We believe in a mix of talent to enable us to think and deliver differently than our peers. Check other job openings at Echelon.
Take a peek. Know what it's like to work with Echelon as our employees share their experience
Input your search keywords and press Enter.