● Perform detailed analysis of complex business process requirements and provide appropriate system solutions; identify, interpret, validate, and document customer requirements
● Ability to Conduct Client workshops independently.
● Map client business requirements, processes, and objectives; develops necessary product modifications to satisfy clients’ needs.
● Design, customize, configure and testing of SD
● Identify gaps, issues, and work around solutions
● Document functional designs, test cases, and results
● Proactively identify and propose business process and/or system enhancements
● Provide consulting services on both new implementations and existing support projects
● Act as a liaison between the business functions and the technical team.
● Provide ad-hoc training and user support as required
● Work self-directed and independently; may act as subject matter mentor to more junior members
We achieve milestones by embracing Echelon's four core values at the workplace: Trust, Communication, Excellence, and Collaboration
We believe in a mix of talent to enable us to think and deliver differently than our peers. Check other job openings at Echelon.
Take a peek. Know what it's like to work with Echelon as our employees share their experience
Input your search keywords and press Enter.