● Preferred Background: Master’s degree in Computer Science, Information systems, Engineering, or a related discipline; MBA or MSc.
● Overall 15+ years of commercial expertise and leadership in the SAP Data and Analytics domain.
● Exhibits strong analytical capability and creativity in developing and integrating end-to-end solutions. Good understanding of Supply Chain, FP&A, and Order to Cash business processes.
● Experience bringing together SAP and non-SAP datasets for building analytics solutions for SCM, FP&A and Order to Cash.
● Leverage experience with SAP S/4 HANA and SAC Analytics (including advanced analytics) to advise on new solutions. Good understanding of virtual data models, CDS views, Smart Data Access, SAP Fiori applications for Analytics and Reporting.
● Commercial experience in architecting and designing analytics solutions and extracting SAP S/4 HANA data to cloud.Proven ability to articulate and clearly communicate complex problems and solutions in a simple, logical, and impactful manner to managers on all levels of the organization.
● Knowledge of SAP Analytics Cloud BI and Planning is preferred
● Architectural understanding of Snowflake implementation and data lake concepts with hands-on experience is a definite advantage.
● Experience with Alteryx, Tableau or other similar data visualization tool(s) will be considered an advantage.
● Experience in leveraging data and analytics capabilities from the cloud platforms including operational tools for high availability and reliability, Microsoft Azure, AWS considered a definite recommendation.
● Commercial application expertise and understanding of data lakes, AI, ML, RPA and other cognitive computing tools or Data Science concepts highly regarded.
● Knowledge of SAC predictive capabilities, augmented analytics, Smart Assist, Smart Predict are a plus. Knowledge, and familiarity with Master Data Management concepts and SAP MDG integration with S/4 is well regarded.
● Experience with any data migration tools including Data Migration Cockpit including staging tables and direct transfer, SAP Data Services, SAP SLT, CPI, HANA Smart Data Access/Integration or other ETL tools for data extraction, cleansing, transformation, and integration to S/4 is well-regarded.
● Highly motivated, ethical and enjoy working as part of an international team.