● Overall 15+ years of commercial expertise and leadership in the SAP Data and Analytics domain.
● 7+ years of Data transformation, conversion, and migration management experience.
● Experience with data migration tools including Data Migration Cockpit including staging tables and direct transfer, SAP Data Services, SAP SLT, CPI, HANA Smart Data Access/Integration, or other ETL tools for data extraction, cleansing, transformation, and integration to S/4.
●Experience in successfully planning, scheduling, and executing data migration projects.
● Experience with setting up data-driven organizations, performing a leadership role in Business Intelligence, Analytics, and Data Warehouse projects.
● Proven experience in Enterprise Information Management and Master Data Management.
● Good understanding of business-related corporate and /or financial planning, forecasting, budgeting functions, and activities.
● Excellent understanding of SAP functional process areas and related data structures in ECC and S/4HANA.
● At least 2 implementations of S/4HANA, preferably including the deployment of Embedded Analytics, integration with SAC, and Non-SAP business intelligence applications.
● Good understanding of virtual data models, CDS views, Smart Data Access, SAP Fiori applications for Analytics and Reporting.
● Knowledge of SAC predictive capabilities, augmented analytics, Smart Assist, Smart Predict are a plus.
● Experience with MicroStrategy enterprise business intelligence ad SQL data warehouse will be an added advantage.
● Knowledge of the manufacturing industry and SAP variant configuration is a definite plus.
● Experience, knowledge, and familiarity with SAP MDG integration is well regarded.
● Experience in leveraging data and analytics capabilities from the cloud platforms including operational tools for high availability and reliability, Microsoft Azure preferred.
● Proven ability to articulate and clearly communicate complex problems and solutions in a simple, logical, and impactful manner to managers on all levels of the organization.
● Exhibits strong analytical capability and creativity in developing and integrating end-to-end solutions.
● Expertise and understanding of AI, ML, and other cognitive computing tools or Data Science concepts highly regarded.
● Ability to communicate with all levels of management as well as to employees in the business.
● Highly motivated, ethical, and enjoy working as part of an international team
● Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information systems, Engineering, or a related discipline;
● Certifications in Agile Project Management and SAP Activate Methodology is preferred.
● Knowledge of SAP Model Company and Industry Solutions is desirable.
● Knowledge of SAP Analytics Cloud BI and Planning is beneficial
● Strong knowledge of data management principles, methodologies, and tools.
● Hands-on experience with end-to-end legacy data conversion and migration projects into S/4.
We achieve milestones by embracing Echelon's four core values at the workplace: Trust, Communication, Excellence, and Collaboration
We believe in a mix of talent to enable us to think and deliver differently than our peers. Check other job openings at Echelon.
Take a peek. Know what it's like to work with Echelon as our employees share their experience
Input your search keywords and press Enter.