• Experience in SAP/SAP-Financial Accounting including Controlling.
• SAP-Financial Accounting, Fixed Asset Accounting, AR, AP, GL, Treasury Management, Bank Account Management, Cash Operations, Costing, Product Costing, Material Ledger, Actual Costing.
• Exposure to SAP S/4 HANA on premise and cloud solution.
• Exposure to Group reporting will be added advantage.
• SAP professionals design, implement and deploy SAP solutions to achieve defined business goals. Maintain skills in SAP applications process design and configuration; SAP application design, development, integration, testing and deployment; and SAP application technical architecture.
• SAP-Financials Accounting and Operations professionals design, implement, deploy, and support SAP financial solutions for finance, accounting, cost controls and controlling.
• This responsibility includes interacting with clients at all levels to understand the business requirements to conclude the blueprint, testing and support for the General Ledger, Accounts Receivable, Accounts Payable, Controlling, and Funds Management. Identifies, assesses and solves complex business problems for area of responsibility, where analysis of situations or data requires an in-depth evaluation of variable factors. Participate in Project meetings.
• Minimum 5 – 10 years of SAP experience.
• Implementation experience – Minimum 2-3 projects out which 1-2 S/4 HANA
• Support experience – Minimum 3 projects.
• SAP FI Certification (S/4 HANA – Advantage)
We help organizations turn into Intelligent Enterprises by assisting at every step of their digital transformation journey.
We help global companies throughout diverse industries and offer industry-specific solutions.
Echelon puts end-user client experience first and adapt as per your business needs through effective collaboration.
Echelon SAP solutions can assist you in reshaping your company’s future. Expedite your digital transformation journey.
Input your search keywords and press Enter.