• Understanding business needs and best practice processes, and leading thoughtful design discussions around meeting those business needs in a standard manner fully leveraging SAP product capabilities.
• Developing and maintaining architectural and design direction and leading teams to develop creative business solutions within it.
• Thought leadership, mentorship, and forum leadership in the areas of responsibility.
• Working with SAP CoE and business personnel to understand Finance business processes and provide the technology to support these processes.
• Developing, based on requirements submitted by the business, detailed functional and technical specifications for changes to SAP systems.
• Providing prototypes and implementation of new functionality based on client needs.
• Providing ad hoc training and consulting to business super users as required in run and maintain activities, such as remedial training, issue resolution, etc.
• Minimum 15+ years of SAP experience implementing SAP FICO & at least 5 SAP implementations of which includes at least a couple of SAP S/4 HANA Finance projects.
• Demonstrated proficiency in Finance domain including but not limited to FICO.
• Leadership in development, implement and support of global initiatives at various time zones.
• Experience with large SAP ERP rollouts.
• Experience with Global SAP implementations.
• Responsible for the delivery of solutions on the SAP HANA Cloud Platform
• Ability to create and meet timelines cognizant of business needs and constraints.
• Highly self-motivated, driven work ethic, keen attention to detail and exceptional customer service orientation.
• Ability to define, create and maintain SAP roadmaps for business area.
• Strong analytical skills: ability to perform complex system analysis and draw conclusions by relating information from different sources, including root-cause analysis and issue resolution.
• Required experience with integration of FICO with all SAP Modules.
• Required Experience in configuring FI – General Ledger, Accounts Receivable & Collections, Accounts Payable, Asset Accounting, Interface with External Tax Systems, Banking and Cash Management.
• Required experience in configuring CO – Cost Center Accounting, Profit Center Accounting, Internal Orders, Product Costing (Product Cost Planning, Cost Object Controlling and Actual Costing) and Profitability Analysis
• Required Experience in designing complex WRICEF (Workflows, Reports, Interfaces, Conversions
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
We help organizations turn into Intelligent Enterprises by assisting at every step of their digital transformation journey.
We help global companies throughout diverse industries and offer industry-specific solutions.
Echelon puts end-user client experience first and adapt as per your business needs through effective collaboration.
Echelon SAP solutions can assist you in reshaping your company’s future. Expedite your digital transformation journey.
Input your search keywords and press Enter.