● This position requires business knowledge, direct interaction with clients, hands-on system configuration expertise of SAP SD, and may include team management for both onsite and offshore resources. You will guide clients through best-practice project scoping and delivery to ensure overall project success in implementing the SAP SD functionality.
● Use your functional knowledge of the SAP OTC area and strong order to cash and transportation strategies background to assist users and IT partners
● Facilitate SAP Activate workshops and design sessions as needed
● Guiding the team members with best practices
● Coordinate projects/SAP changes in the team
● Manage a Project Plan for your team
● Develop and implement testing scenarios
● Create quality documentation (Business Process documents, config documents, process flows, etc.)
● Provide post-implementation support and problem resolution, Tier 2 support
● Partner in developing and implementing end-user training and materials for internal associates and all field locations
● Strong SAP SD/LE experience with Customer Master (Business Partner), Material Master, Invoice and all SD/LE document creation, Pricing. Strong SAP Sales Process experience including all associated processes.
● Transportation planning and shipment costing (LE-TRA) and Settlement Management.
● Configure and maintain the relevant S/4 HANA or ECC components that support the Order to Cash process.
● Design systems specifications, develop, test, and implement cost-effective solutions within SAP SD/LE modules
● Provide guidance to the businesses on the appropriate use of the SAP system
● Experience with building Configurable materials, Rules, Constraints, Pricing
● Creation of functional specifications for application development objects and guide the development of those programs within the development team
● Experience, knowledge, and familiarity with Fiori, especially for the SD/LE area.
● 8 + years experience in configuration of SAP Order to Cash ECC 6.0.
● Experience with S/4 Hana required.
● Preferred Background:
● Bachelor of Science or Arts or Computers or Business(preferred).
● Proven success implementing SAP functionality in a team environment & ability to work self-sufficiently.
● Certification in SAP SD/LE and/or other SAP Solutions preferred.
● Ability to follow SAP Activate methodology including conducting gap analysis between business requirements and SAP solutions, Fit to Standard, analyzing and preparing data migration plans, developing & executing rigorous data and process testing plans. Experience with Activate methodology in full S/4 projects is a must.
● Project Management or team lead experience with Large and Medium-Sized Enterprises (preferred but not required)
● Ability to travel up to 100%
We achieve milestones by embracing Echelon's four core values at the workplace: Trust, Communication, Excellence, and Collaboration
We believe in a mix of talent to enable us to think and deliver differently than our peers. Check other job openings at Echelon.
Take a peek. Know what it's like to work with Echelon as our employees share their experience
Input your search keywords and press Enter.