● Facilitate the Implementation and support of SAP MM
● Perform detailed analysis of complex business process requirements and provide appropriate system solutions; identify, interpret, validate and document customer requirements.
● Facilitate workshops to collect business requirements
● Map client business requirements, processes and objectives; develops necessary product modifications to satisfy clients’ needs.
● Design, customize, configure and testing of MM
● Experience in SAP applications suite with focus on ECC and/or S4 HANA
● Experience in other enterprise applications in Procurement to Pay domain (Contracts, Spend Analytics, Travel & Expense, contingent staffing, PCard, utility billing, or similar applications)
● Hands on expertise in SAP MM Purchasing (Purchase Requisitions, Purchase Orders, Release Strategy, Inventory Management, Material Master, Purchasing Info Records, and Scheduling Agreements), Inventory Management
● SAP FI Accounts Payable configuration (Invoice Verification, Matching, Payment, and Reconciliation) experience.
● Design, customize, configure and Work with Data team
● Identify gaps, issues and work around solutions.
● Act as liaison with client for troubleshooting: investigate, analyze, and solve software problems.
● Handle changes or emergency transports as needed for high priority issues
● Document functional designs, test cases and results.
● Proactively identify and propose business process and/or system enhancement
● Provide consulting services on both new implementations and existing support project
● Act as a liaison between the business functions and the technical team.
● Provide ad-hoc training and user support as required
● Work self-directed and independently; may act as subject matter mentor to more junior members