Job Title :
Sr Project Manager
Work Type :
Echelon Solutions Group LLC, a SAP-certified partner, is an expert-level consultancy providing comprehensive services and solutions to clients. Headquartered in Chicago, Echelon was founded in 2009 by ex-SAP leaders with 20+ years of experience in practice building, SAP consulting and business solutions. Echelon is looking to hire a seasoned SAP Project Manager immediately.
- The SAP Project Manager is responsible for managing the successful project delivery and customer satisfaction to Field Consulting clients.
- Plans, directs, and manages delivery of client SAP implementation projects
- Reviews project proposals to determine scope and goals, project time frame, funding limitations, and procedures for accomplishing project goals and objectives
- Develops and maintains project plan and timeline, issues, assignments, documentation and other project communications
- Prepares weekly project status reports
- Directs and coordinates activities of project personnel to ensure project progresses on schedule and within budget
- Reviews project status with project personnel and modifies schedules and plans as required.
- Monitors project results against project scope
- Directs the development of quality assurance test plans, customer acceptance test plans and conference room pilot test plans.
- Home location can be anywhere in the U.S. Relocation is not required for this position, but candidate must be open to travel up to 100% of the time.
- Bachelor s degree (OR Master s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Business or related field)
- 5 years of experience as a Project Manager on ERP implementations, which must have included 4 years cross-functional SAP implementation management experience across the entire application for multiple, full lifecycle implementations in various industries.
- S/4 HANA Cloud implementation experience leveraging Activate methodology is a must.
- Ability to lead strategic workshops with clients.
- Strong project management skills
- Support the Account Management for assigned accounts
- Cultivate professional relationships with clients
- Establish credibility and relationships with client decision makers, know their business, their industry, their culture, and their top priorities
- Create an environment of extreme customer focus within the team
Be a decision maker regarding conflicting customer priorities/requirements
- Be an advocate for customers within Echelon
- Timely response to and resolution of customer escalations
- Renewal and expansion of contractual relationships
- Experience with following a big plus:
- SAP configuration or development experience
- Previous work with off shore consultants in a shared delivery model.
- Project Management training and certificationMust be an expert of social marketing tools