- $1.8 Billion in revenue (2014)
- Notable brands: Quiksilver, DC Shoes, and Roxy
- Retailer distribution and Direct-to-Consumer distribution channels on three continents
Industry:Apparel & Sporting Goods
Services:BridgeX with Hybris for B2B Distribution
- Real-time Digital Access to Product, Net Pricing, Discount, and Shipping Information
- Increased Data Accuracy about products, net pricing and inventory
- Easy Product Catalog Setup
- Echelon added QuikConnect which allows the storefront to “talk” easily and seamlessly with SAP data.
- Bridge-x Connect acts as the foundation for this B2B and Sales solution.
- Echelon streamlined Integration with SAP AFS and advance Sale Collaboration Between Retailers and Sales Representatives.
- Provided multi-lingual support for the company’s Global Deployment and development of Forecasts and Business Projections.
- Echelon helped customers to view Pre-book Offers, analyze Offer Financial Benefits, modify Line Sheets and create Shopping Carts.
- A Flexible and Extensible B2B Architecture was built to Grow with the Company Brand to process Entire Pre-book Business via Digital Platform targeting Retailer Segments with Specialized Offers and Promotions