- Subsidiary of UK based, leading packaging company
- The United States has four major divisions: Flexible, Packaging & Dispensing Solutions, Rigid Packaging Solution, Foam Products and Injection Molded Products, and just acquired Interstate Resources, a corrugated packaging company.
- Currently most of the systems are decentralized which has created significant pain points for the company.
Services:Roadmap Development, 6 weeks
The leading packaging company is looking to provide shared services across the United States to
- Accounts Payable
- Accounts Receivable
- General Ledger
- Fixed Assets
- Treasury (cash)
- Vendor Creation, Customer Creation, Credit Management, etc. processes.
- Echelon worked with the packaging company to jointly discover shared service requirements from the US
- Echelon gathered data from existing European team regarding existing UK template
- Echelon performed fit gap analysis of US requirements versus the UK template
- Echelon created implementation roadmap including deployment options, cost, timelines, internal/external resource requirements, licensing requirements, validating existing infrastructure, training and change management requirements support options, etc. and supporting business case.