- The Leading Company is a division of an international group of diversified building materials businesses which manufacture and supply of a wide range of products for the construction industry.
- Up until the end of 2017 they had not have cement production as part of their portfolio in the U.S. where their sister companies in other regions did. They purchased their first cement plant from a competitor who was running SAP ECC.
- As they did not have SAP in their other lines of business they decided to do a greenfield implementation of S/4 HANA based on the business processes in the SAP ECC installation for cement in their European counterpart.
Services:Implementation of S/4HANA Full Scope
Project & Timeline
S/4 HANA Implementation within 9 months
- Implementation of S/4HANA Full Scope
- Areas: FI, CO, PP, MM, WM, PM, MDG, GRC & HR
- APO & IBP Implementation
- Vertex implementation
- Advisory Services
- Break/Fix Support
- IT Outsourcing – Ongoing support of added functionality
- Functional and Technical support
- Cost effective model of services delivery
- Availability of developers for greater part of the day during critical phases of the project
- Development of multiple objects simultaneously.
- Creates superior intellectual property management and management analytics.
- Echelon provided strategic analysis and consulting during the solution evaluation and selection process as well as helping design the high level approach and planning.
- Echelon was also the System Integrator for the implementation and is continuing to work on further implementations with the company.