- A Miami based financial services company was looking to implement SAP to support servicing of their different asset classes of several of it’s portfolio companies(capital leases, finance leases, structured settlements and other annuities, consumer loans( including instalment loans, bullet loans, litigation linked loans and other loans), pre settlement/medical/attorney receivables).Their main objective was to improve the firm’s finance and loan management data consistency, efficiency and effectiveness.The phase I of the project is scheduled to go live on October 1st, 2019 followed by a second phase on January 1st, 2020.
Industry:Finance, Banking, and Loans
Services:Finance, Banking, and Loans
- Organizational Scope – Company Partners | 600 Partners
- Process Scope – Record to report (GL) | Loan/Agreement to Cash(A/R) | Purchase to Pay(A/P) | Acquire to retire(Asset accounting) | Loan/Lease management | Case Management | Period-End closing
- Technical Capability – Finance Master Data (FI) | General Ledger Accounting (FI-GL) | Accounts Payable ( FI-AP) |Accounts Receivable (FI-AR) | BankAccounting (FI-BL) | Asset Account (FI-AA) | Project Systems (PS) | Profit Center Accounting (FI- PCA) | Cost Center Accounting (CO-OM-CCA) | Integrated Business Planning (BPC) | Cloud for banking | Treasury (TR)
- Single view of data, consistent data definitions and defines key business entities and hierarchies across the organization.
- Self service data analytics
- Faster data acquisition
- Cost effective framework for future business.