- An American low-cost airline headquartered in New York City and a major air carrier and the sixth-largest airline in the United States
- Headquartered in the Long Island City neighborhood of the New York City borough of Queens, with its main base at John F. Kennedy International Airport
- As of May 2018, JetBlue serves 102 destinations (the latest addition being Steamboat Springs, Colorado) in the U.S., Mexico, the Caribbean, Central America and South America.
Services:SAP LSO/Jam integration
- Easy-to-use, single-point-of-entry Learning Management System (LMS) for JetBlue crewmembers for both the Organizational
- Development and JetBlue University teams
- Evolve learning management from traditional educational and training programs to include informal, socially-driven learning objectives
- Echelon implemented SAP Enterprise Learning Solution (more commonly referred to as SAP LSO) and SAP Jam, a social collaboration solution.
- Provide an easy-to-use solution for all end-users including crewmembers and business partners.
- JetBlue went live with SAP LSO and SAP Jam in April 2015 which was the very first client implementation of Jam for SAP LSO worldwide.