What is Business Transformation?
Business Transformation requires alignment of people, technology, and processes to a company’s business strategy and vision. Research shows that organizations that effectively transform their business models with strategic planning and innovation are almost 80% more successful than those that don’t.
Echelon’s business transformation consulting services help clients to compete in today’s ever-changing global markets. By leveraging our platinum-level SAP consultants, we are able to assist clients in greatly improving organizational performance.
How do you know that you need to transform your business? Ask yourself these five questions:
1. Is your business growing because of a merger or acquisition?
2. Is your company refocusing on core business following a divestiture?
3. Are you reinvesting in opportunities as the market evolves?
4. Is your performance superior to your competition?
5. Is your competitive advantage strong enough to attract new customers while obtaining more business from your existing customers?
Echelon’s areas of expertise are below:
• Supply Chain Management
• Greenfield S/4 HANA implementations
• Inventory Management
• SAP SuccessFactors and SAP HCM
Echelon’s consultants can help you navigate through the five crucial processes that ensure successful business transformation:
- Focus on the benefits
For business transformational change rather than business transactional change to occur, the benefits for all stakeholders should be identified and ownership for them established.
- Getting the right people, at the right time, in the right roles
The keys to success depend on the following things: project leadership, staffing, the effectiveness of the project team, and the quality of internal and external communication.
- The opportunity to evolve and refocus
There are opportunities during the project to expand and learn about possibilities and potential benefits; however, rigid and traditional mindsets can stifle innovation and risk-taking.
The opportunity for a continued benefit-stream to the company is key. Too often the project team refocuses their attention once the initial changes are made and then the organization does not realize other potential benefits for the future.
- Skills development
Training, education, and significant shifts in thinking are critical to effective business transformation.
Let our proven competency help you ensure a successful business transformation so that you can maintain your customers and outperform your global competition.
For more information on our Business Transformation services, contact us at email@example.com.