SAP Digital Platform – Cloud Platform
The SAP digital platform draws on decades of SAP business process excellence and includes the integral and unifying SAP Cloud Platform—an innovation powerhouse for the integration, extension, and creation of corporate applications. The SAP Cloud Platform is a game changer for over 13,700 customers, representing companies of all sizes and industries all over the world. Distinguished by a modular, incremental approach, SAP Cloud Platform enables small, quick integration and extension projects that deliver value in only a few short weeks, or even in just a few days. After achieving near immediate measurable benefit on smaller projects, customers are increasing the scope and coverage of SAP Cloud Platform adoption to tackle bigger and more mission-critical application services projects.
- Integration & Extension Platform
- The SAP Cloud Platform covers all aspects of integration, from SAP cloud applications to on-premises landscapes (and vice versa), to most major third-party solutions.
- Cloud Platform provides suite of integration options, along with prepackaged integration flows and business connectivity with third-party applications and APIs, which allows customers to securely connect people, processes, data, and devices both inside and outside your organization.
- SAP Cloud Platform also delivers an unparalleled, much needed collaboration between IT and decision-makers within the lines of business
- Multi-Cloud Strategy
- SAP Cloud Platform is based on open standards and supports multi-cloud environments, offering complete deployment flexibility and control for any cloud infrastructure, whether from SAP or from the major hyperscalers like Amazon Web Services, Microsoft Azure, and Alibaba Cloud.
- Customers expect compatibility with their choice of cloud deployments, and SAP Cloud Platform delivers by focusing on integrating and extending applications, data, and processes, regardless of the backend infrastructure.