What is Machine Learning/Artificial Intelligence?
Machine learning technology teaches computers how to perform tasks by learning from data – instead of being explicitly programmed. Machine learning uses sophisticated algorithms to “learn” from massive volumes of Big Data. The more data the algorithms can access, the more they can learn.
Benefits of Artificial Intelligence:
- Faster decisions: Machine learning algorithms can prioritize and automate decision making. They can also flag opportunities and smart actions that should be taken immediately – so you can achieve the best results
- Adaptability: Artificial intelligence doesn’t just look at historical data. It can process real-time inputs – so you can adjust on the fly. Think of cars that can automatically stop before rear-ending another vehicle.
- Deeper insights: Machine learning can analyse big, complex, and streaming data, and find insights including predictive insights – that are beyond human capabilities. It can then trigger actions based on those insights.
- Efficiency: With smart, machine learning-supported business processes, you can dramatically improve efficiency. Plan and forecast accurately, automate tasks, reduce costs, and even eliminate human error
- Better Outcomes: From triggering smart actions based on new opportunities and risks, to accurately predicting the results of a decision before it is made – machine learning can help you drive better business outcomes.