Echelon has partnered with SGN Software, a leading service provider in enterprise spend management services. SGN has established a successful practice in the SAP Ariba Platform, with this partnership we will provide end to end platform license, consulting, and integration services. Our teams bring extensive business and technical experience across multiple industry verticals which allows us to deliver the best service possible to our clients.
ARIBA SOURCING SOLUTIONS
SAP Ariba Start Sourcing is an intuitive, web-based RFX management tool that empowers you to create, execute, and manage sourcing events right from your desktop.
- The data between SAP and Ariba flowing in and out via the process integration tool is referred to as the integration approach
- In Ariba Upstream Solution Integration the purchase requisition created in ECC S/4HANA, followed by the creation of the request for quotation gets transferred to Ariba Sourcing via Process Integration. The remaining procurement steps (such as suppliers’ quotes, submissions, delivery, and payment terms’ comparison) takes place in Ariba Sourcing. When a procurement planner awards a supplier with an order, the data is transferred back to SAP ECC S/4HANA in the form of contracts or purchase orders.
- In Ariba Downstream Solution Integration the supplier maintains information in Ariba such as confirming having received the purchase order and informing on advanced shipping notification. The goods receipt in Ariba triggers an automatic goods receipt in ECC S/4 HANA
- The Ariba Network is a central collaboration hub between buyers and suppliers and remains so until the buyer assigns a purchase order to a selected supplier, in Ariba Network Solution Integration.
- Not only does SAP Ariba integrate with SAP ECC S/4HANA for materials procurement, but also for services procurement.
- SAP S/4HANA complements and integrates with our existing cloud portfolio offerings. However, these offerings will remain under separate subscriptions and licenses.
SAP Ariba Supplier Lifecycle and Performance is integrated into your procurement process to allow you to drive spend to preferred suppliers and scale compliance for your supply. SAP SLP also provides comprehensive tools that allow you to onboard, qualify, segment, and manage supplier performance more efficiently and effectively.
ARIBA CONTRACT MANAGEMENT
A critical piece for effective business commerce is Contract Management. Companies wanting to be able to connect directly with their customers when they create, negotiate, execute, and manage their administration of contracts should use SAP Ariba Contracts to fulfill these needs.