SAP S/4HANA AnyPremise Private Cloud: this version is offered by SAP such that the hardware and infrastructure are offered under HEC (only SAP can provide this). In essence, this version is the on-premise offering hosted and managed, with a flexible service offering, only by SAP.
- • Infrastructure: customer-specific landscape (not shared by other customers) hosted on HEC
- • License: customer License and infrastructure subscription
- • Upgrades: similar to SAP’s traditional upgrade roadmap, this version comes with annual upgrades. These upgrades are not mandatory for adoption and the customer can decide when to adopt the latest version based on their business needs and readiness.
- • Scope: full ERP (S/4HANA functional) including all industry solutions offered by SAP. The geographic scope is all countries offered by SAP.
- • Extensibility: customization, modification, and extensibility possible as with ERP using IMG/SPRO. There is no limit or restriction on the degree of customization
- • Configuration: use the IMG/SPRO feature to configure the system based on business needs
- • Implementation: new implementation, system conversions or selective data transition
- • Useful Links –
- • SAP Solution Manager can be used to manage the project.